Faq

Q : What is this My Virtual B School ?
A : During the presend time of recession most of the Corporates realise that graduates passing out from most of the B and C grade B Schools are good in Academics but little poor in productivity. The only difference between normal B School and My Virtual B School is primary objective of revenue generation. Every fellow of My Virtual B School would know the worth of their professional input at the end of the day. Also would be entirely accountable for his / her input and out put.

Q : What is Difference Between My Virtual B School & Other Traditional B School
A : Other Traditional B School charge you Big fees, My Virtual B School will Not charge you any fees.

Q : What is your Admissions Process ? 
A : We would have an honest admissions process with only 8 Seats per batch.

Q : Other Traditional B School Gives me free Laptop ?
A : Other Traditional B School charge you big fees you can buy minimum 10 - 15 Laptops of your choice.

Q : Other Traditional B School Gives me free Foreign Tour ?
A : Other Traditional B School Gives you free Foreign Tour on tourist VISA, My Virtual B School Not But we can always help you to visit our Canadian, Philippins, USA & UK promoters on proper Business VISA as CEO not as tourist.

Q : Other Traditional B School Gives me so many Worthless Certificates ?
A : My Virtual B School can also Gives you so many Worthless Certificates, if you needs. My Virtual B School is looking for realistic computer savvy new generation youths who realise the value of Productivity Speed And Relevency.












Comments

Post a Comment